General Aviation Action Team
|| A team of representatives from the SE MN Flying Club, EAA
Chapter 100, Signature Flight Support, Great Planes Aviation, ATC, Hangar owners, AOPA
Airport Representative and the Rochester Airport.
A 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Corporation to:
- Promote G/A in SE Minnesota
- Raise funds for aviation educational scholarships
|| Meet every third Tuesday of each month
||Monthly meetings are held at RST
Terminal Building, upper level meeting room.
Flying Magazine email articles about being an airline pilot
- A strong general aviation environment
in southeastern Minnesota enables local residents and businesses to
thrive by providing personal and business-related travel options
unavailable via normal carriers, rapid localized shipment of critical
materials, and a great set of personal skill building opportunities.
- It is a key part of any vibrant
community, and recruiting youth into general aviation as a career both
enables this environment and provides excellent career opportunities.
This scholarship is intended to promote that career growth for the
betterment of Rochester and surrounding communities.
How: This scholarship will be
awarded to the applicant's who have demonstrated by their actions and
- A strong focus on pursuit of Aviation
as a career choice
- A strong demonstrated aptitude for
the academic rigors involved
- A demonstrated willingness to do the
hard work required to succeed in your chosen field
- An aptitude for working in a team
environment to ensure organizational success
Promoting General Aviation
- Great Planes is getting a Cessna 172 for training,
and providing A&P services
- There is a face book address @SEMNGAAT